Project Update 08/30/17
WORK THIS WEEK 8/29/17 TO 9/1/17:
1. Crews began work in the West Park this week.
2. Tree Removal in the park is complete.
3. Installation of tree protection fence in the park was started and is expected to complete by the end of the week.
4. Topsoil removal will begin by the end of the week in the park.
5. No lane closures or impacts are expected outside of the park.
WORK SCHEDULED FOR NEXT WEEK:
1. Topsoil removal will continue in the park with excavation of the new detention ponds beginning.
2. Tree removal and installation of tree protection fence is expected to begin on Keystone after the Labor Day weekend.
3. Traffic control is expected to be down to a single lane during the day during tree removal operations on Keystone Drive. Lane restrictions will be limited to when the contractor is working and two lanes will be reinstated at the end of the work day.
4. Local access will be available.
Please check back weekly for project updates.